When Mini was born we got a Peg Perego Skate Stroller, mainly because you could get an optional jump seat for an older kid (Baby Bear). I liked that you could make the main part a bassinet. We brought it to a wedding in Boston and it was very hard to fold it to get onto public transportation. It is so large and cumbersome. We ended up just taking the bassinet off and folding the bottom. It does not turn easily. I could not clean it and it took two days to dry when it got rained on without the rain cover. And lastly, it is really heavy when you have to move it folded and does not fit easily into a car.
We want to crowdsource to find a better stroller!
We did like
- There was a rain cover that came with the stroller
- The canopy shielded from bright sun
- There was a full recline as well as full upright position
We want a stroller that
- Folds easily
- Can work on gravel
- Has a canopy that will shield from the sun
- The seat will sit up straight (some strollers always have a slight incline)
- Smooth and comfortable ride
- Easy to wash
We are interested in any feedback! Leave a comment or contact me if you have one that we can review!
We were thinking about comparing brands like Britax, City Mini, Valco, Chicco, Bob, Joovy, Graco, or Jeep